Current Anderson School District Five Employees
If you're already an Anderson Five Employee, send in a letter of interest and updated resume only to:
Sabrina McCall, Director of Human Resources and Teacher Effectiveness
Anderson School District 5
PO Box 439
Anderson, SC 29622
Teacher ON-LINE Application Procedure:
If you are interested in sending your teacher application via internet, please upload your application online using the link below. After you have completed your application, email your notification to: email@example.com
Certified Professional Applicants should complete the following ON-LINE Application. After you have completed your application, email your notification, cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (You may apply for multiple jobs with one email, please do not send duplicates.)
Non-Certified Professional Applicants:
Non-Certified Professional Applicants should complete the application below. We no longer accept faxed or emailed applications. Please mail your application to:
Anderson School District Five
Office of Personnel Services
PO Box 439
Anderson, SC 29622
Requirements for Paraprofessionals (Assistants in the classroom)
According to the Title I of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), all instructional paraprofessionals in Title I schools or targeted assistance programs must complete at least one of the following three requirements:
- At least two years of study (60 semester hours) at an accredited institution of higher education; or
- An associate's degree (or higher); or
- An approved state or local academic assessment that measures the paraprofessional's knowledge of and ability to assist in instruction of the following subjects at the appropriate level:
- To meet this assessment requirement, paraprofessionals may choose one of the following state approved tests:
- Reading, Writing and Mathematics, or
- Reading readiness, Writing Readiness, and Mathematics Readiness.
- ParaPro Assessment (ETS.org). The minimum passing score on this test is 456.
- ACT.org - WorkKeys (ACT.org). The following four areas are required: reading, writing, mathematics, and an inventory survey. (WorkKeys has been available for veteran staff only, since it required the Instructional Support Inventory. WorkKeys is not an option for new paraprofessionals).
The minimum passing score on the required assessments are as follows.
Applied Mathematics - 4
Reading for Information - 4
Writing or Business Writing - 3
Instructional Support Inventory - 3
We appreciate your interest in Anderson School District Five.
We appreciate your interest in the Food and Nutrition Services department. All of our full time positions are currently filled. We are however continuing to accept applications for substitute positions.
Starting pay rate: $11.33 per hour / Guaranteed 30 hours per week. Applications are accepted on a regular basis.
Qualifications: 18 years or older and good physical condition; valid S.C. driver's license with safe driving record; must hold or obtain S.C. School Bus Driver's certificate; demonstrated aptitude for the work to be performed.
Job Goal: To provide safe and efficient transportation so that students may enjoy the fullest possible advantage from the district's curriculum and extracurricular program.
Buildings and Grounds: