Welcome to Concord Elementary,
An International Baccalaureate World School.Inquiry, Action,Reflection!To develop lifelong learners who demonstrate the IB Learner Profile in order to become contributing citizens of a global society.
Online Payment of Fees
We are looking forward to a successful school year. We are especially excited about having students back in our school. Things will be a little different but we will get through them together with a positive attitude. The information below will guide you for paying fees this school year.
PTA will send out information regarding any fees they will be collecting.
Lunch fees can also be paid online using this link. https://www.k12paymentcenter.com
Material and technology fees will be collected online this year.
Please read and follow the guidelines listed below to pay material and technology fees.
- Fees are required for all students - virtual and face to face instruction.
- Students should pay fees at their home school link. Virtual students will continue to be in PowerSchool at their zoned school location.
- Material Fees, Technology Fees, and Processing Fees are required for all students.
- Parents/Guardians have a choice under Material Fees to choose Full Pay, Reduced Pay, or Free. The amount owed for Materials fees is based on lunch status. If you have any questions about lunch status, email Dawn Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org for this information and any other questions.
- If parents/guardians have more than 1 student at the SAME school, they can add multiple items to a cart. For example, if you have 2 children who both attend Concord, you would put 2 technology fees, 2 material fees(according to lunch status), and 1 processing fee in your cart. Children who attend other schools will need to be a separate transaction with that school’s link.
- Once Registration Gateway is completed (new and returning students), Concord’s school registration paperwork requirements are completed (birth certificate, 2 proofs of residence, and immunization form for new students), and fees are paid, you will receive an email with your child’s teacher assignment beginning August 24th. This information will be sent to the email address recorded in PowerSchool (the SCDE student management system) which takes this information from Registration Gateway. The teacher assignment letter will contain important dates and information.
Link to pay fees:
Congratulations to our 2019-2020 Teacher of the Year Mistie Cronic!