We believe students learn best when…
- they are provided a quality education through the institution of public education.
- learning is engaging, innovative, and student-centered.
- they have input, flexibility, confidence to try new things, and enjoy learning.
- different learning styles and needs are acknowledged and included in instructional practices through a trans-disciplinary curriculum.
- they are held accountable for their learning through high expectations with support.
- their social, emotional, and academic growth is recognized and celebrated.
- families and community support our school.
- their needs are met, and they are safe, loved, encouraged, and valued.
- action is promoted and recognized.
- they understand that ethnic individual ethnic and cultural differences should be celebrated and respected.