Name: Marilyn Wholey
Hello ~ My name is Marilyn Wholey. This is my second year teaching at McCants. I received my undergraduate degree from DeVry University and Master's Degree-Special Education-from Francis Marion University. My husband and I have one son who is a sport statistic fanatic. In my spare time, I enjoy hiking, traveling, reading, painting, attending Clemson football games, and spending time with friends and family. This is going to be a Great year... I look forward to seeing new and familiar faces.
What to expect this school year:
- We will wear masks on campus (with mask breaks throughout the day);
- We will social distance;
- We will have assigned seating;
- We will have access to the water station to refill water bottles ** We will not have assess to water fountains-Please bring a water bottle**;
- We will wash hands throughout the day.
- Graduated from DeVry University (2010) with a Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Graduate from Francis Marion University (2019) with a Masters Degree in Education.
Classes for 2020-2021 School Year:
Inclusion - Math & ELA
1-2 Period: Planning
3-4 Period: 6th Grade - ELA inclusion with Mrs. Duffey
5-6 Period: 7th Grade - ELA inclusion with Ms. Davis
7-8 Period: 7th Grade - Math inclusion with Mrs. Morris
Communication with Teacher:
Email is usually the best way to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will return your email within 24 hours of receiving your email during the week. Being a parent myself, I know communication is key. With that said, my response time is usually quicker than 24 hours.
Our classes use Google Classroom for all major class announcements and information. Your child has his/her personal login information and can share the posted information with you.