FRIENDS OF CONCORD
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
Molly Sentell Shane & Amanda Hayes Ron & Kristen Wilson
Mitesh & Shera Patel Sarah Fallous Simon & Kara Thompson
Jennifer Thompson Park Avenue Appraisals LLC BJ & Aimee Sharp
Jeff & Anna Weirsma Kyle & Julie Evatt Danny & Amanda Bronson
Scott & Anna Moore Ray & Kimberly Grove Lisa Simmons & Quinton Simmons
Kevin & Mistie Cronic Milagros Ardiles Greg & Jennifer Dobson
Ryan & Anna Hall Michael & Elizabeth Smith Nancy Johnson
Elizabeth LeFerre Larry & Wendy Lyles April Bolt & Eddie Henderson
Ngan Huynh & Anh Hoang Tim Self & Elizabeth McKnight Matt & Crystal Elliott
Matt and Megan Hamilton Maricary Hansen Leroy Gilliland & Angie Gilstrap
Keri Tuten Kirk & Annaliza Moorhead Tim & Ellen Martin
Tim & Laura Willette Adam & Allison Kring Bobby & Cindy Peeler
Jennifer Kinere Chris & Caroline Ripley Eric & Melissa Cheek
Kayce Beville & John Addis Amanda Perry Andrew & Kari Morgan
Marshall & Blythe Smith Whitney Beusse Kimberly & Richard Speer
Derick & Tanya Cordoba Matt & Heather Bradshaw Kyle & Ashley Anderson
Rusty & Eleisha Garland Timothy & Shelby Clardy Charlie Moyer & Nathan Moyer
David & Jennifer Poag Josh & Taylor Allen Austin & April Carty
Lyls & Hollins Martinez Doug & Julie Artman Carlisle & Bee Baker
Nghin Tran William & Tonya Ledbetter Ryan & Andrea Mulcahy
Charley Taylor Jake & Katie Crosson Jennifer Brown & Thomas Simpson
Tim & Mary Elizabeth VanHeule John & Kim Glenn Lee Lamie
Ryan & Ali Baker Craig & Lane Thornton Scott & Jenny Phillips
Drew & Candice Bradshaw Matt & Jenny Pray Michael & Megan Callaham
Tiffany Abercrombie Brandi Sutton J. Smith Pittman
Albert & Jennifer Talerico Cody & Jessica Watson Sue HunsingerNotebook name
DescriptionUse inside AnnotateLoad previous annotationsNotebook name
DescriptionUse inside AnnotateLoad previous annotations
Welcome to Concord Elementary,
An International Baccalaureate World School.Inquiry, Action,Reflection!To develop lifelong learners who demonstrate the IB Learner Profile in order to become contributing citizens of a global society.
September 2020 Terrific Kids
Online Payment of Fees
We are looking forward to a successful school year. We are especially excited about having students back in our school. Things will be a little different but we will get through them together with a positive attitude. The information below will guide you for paying fees this school year.
PTA will send out information regarding any fees they will be collecting.
Lunch fees can also be paid online using this link. https://www.k12paymentcenter.com
Material and technology fees will be collected online this year.
Please read and follow the guidelines listed below to pay material and technology fees.
- Fees are required for all students - virtual and face to face instruction.
- Students should pay fees at their home school link. Virtual students will continue to be in PowerSchool at their zoned school location.
- Material Fees, Technology Fees, and Processing Fees are required for all students.
- Parents/Guardians have a choice under Material Fees to choose Full Pay, Reduced Pay, or Free. The amount owed for Materials fees is based on lunch status. If you have any questions about lunch status, email Dawn Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org for this information and any other questions.
- If parents/guardians have more than 1 student at the SAME school, they can add multiple items to a cart. For example, if you have 2 children who both attend Concord, you would put 2 technology fees, 2 material fees(according to lunch status), and 1 processing fee in your cart. Children who attend other schools will need to be a separate transaction with that school’s link.
- Once Registration Gateway is completed (new and returning students), Concord’s school registration paperwork requirements are completed (birth certificate, 2 proofs of residence, and immunization form for new students), and fees are paid, you will receive an email with your child’s teacher assignment beginning August 24th. This information will be sent to the email address recorded in PowerSchool (the SCDE student management system) which takes this information from Registration Gateway. The teacher assignment letter will contain important dates and information.
Link to pay fees:
Congratulations to our 2019-2020 Teacher of the Year Mistie Cronic!