Welcome to Concord Elementary,
An International Baccalaureate World School.Inquiry, Action,Reflection!To develop lifelong learners who demonstrate the IB Learner Profile in order to become contributing citizens of a global society.
An End of Year Message from Mrs.
Mrs. Marroni's 5th Grade Remarks
The yearbooks have arrived and we have a limited number of extra books.
Yearbooks are $21.50. You may purchase with exact amount in cash or check made payable to Concord PTA.
There are two ways for you to purchase an extra yearbook:
- Prepay at the Concord office next week – May 18-22. Yearbook will be added to your child’s bag available for pick-up on your assigned day between May 27th and June 4th.
- Pay and receive a yearbook when you pick-up your child’s bag from school following the schedule below.
Can you believe that the 2019-2020 school year is already coming to an end? None of could have predicted how this year would play out, but I could not be more proud of the teachers, staff, students and families! I hope this email finds you all doing well.
As you know, each year we offer the option to order School Supply Kits for next year so that you can skip the stores, order online, and pick up your complete School Supply Kit on Orientation night or the first day of school. This year more than ever, skipping the stores is a great choice!
Online ordering for 2020-2021 School Supply Kits is NOW AVAILABLE. A few things to know:
- These kits include ALL supplies on the District Supply list and are customized for each grade.
- This is NOT a fundraiser. PTA does not make any money from these sales. It is simply a convenience offered to parents at a discount.
- When ordering, make sure to select the grade your student will be in NEXT year!
- Order online at www.shopttkits.com
- Use account # 41680
- Order online by: June 5, 2020
- Kit pickup: Back To School Orientation (TBA)
Stay safe and know that we are here for you.
If you have any questions, please call the school at 864-260-5105 Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30am-3:00pm.
E-Learning Assignments - Each day a link to student assignments will be listed in Google Classroom for K5-5th grade. Check back each day for the day's lesson! (Students will click Make a Copy!)
Teacher office hours:
Monday -Friday 9:00-10:30 and 1:30-3:00.
eLearning Support Phone Number
Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Congratulations to our 2019-2020 Teacher of the Year Mistie Cronic!
Earn tickets to Clemson Athletic events just for reading books!
Click the link below for more details