Policies and Procedures
All students will need to be registered on-line every year and then complete registration in person in the front office.
The following documents will be required at the in person registration for returning students.2 different proofs of residency: current electric, gas, water, cable bill or lease/contract
- If you are a returning student , please visit Gateway Registration for Returning students to complete on-line registration.
The following information will berequired at in-person registration for new students:
- If you are a new student to our district, please visit Gateway Registration for New Students to complete on-line resgistration.
Other information that would be helpful:
- birth certificate
- 2 proofs of residence: current electric, gas, water, cable bill or lease/contract
- custody papers if neccessary
Withdrawal:A student will not be considered withdrawn unless a parent or guardian completes the necessary paperwork. At the time of withdrawal, all books and materials must be returned and fines/fees paid.Attendance:It is important that your child attend school on a regular basis to ensure academic success. If you child needs to be absent due to illness, an excuse must be turned into the office within three days of the child returning to school. Please refer to you student handbook for more information on student absences. You may also refer to the board policy by clicking on the link below.
- current or lastest report card
- standardized test scores
- any medical concerns