- Be in your seat when the late bell rings, and ready! (Have your binder, book, workbook, pen or pencil).
- Absolutely NO CELLPHONE, GUM, FOOD OR DRINKS. (Except bottled water).
- Pay attention and work only in the Spanish content.
- Respect others at all times.
- Keep the room as you found it.
- I dismiss you, NOT the bell.
- 1st Offense- Verbal Warning
- 2nd Offense- Phone call home/Detention
- 3rd Offense- Referral to Administration. (If the offenses are to be nonstop in the same class period, step 2 will no longer take place.)