TL Hanna uses Parchment to send transcripts electronically. Current Seniors (class of 2019) should check their school email account for the registration code.
Final transcripts will not be ready until June 10, 2019.
Do you know where you’ll be sending your transcript when your final grades are in?
If the answer is yes, then place your order now. Your transcript won’t be sent until your final grades are on it. Why Wait?
TO ORDER YOUR FINAL TRANSCRIPT:
- Go to the TL Hanna Web Page: http://www.anderson5.net/tlhanna. On the right side of the page you will see a link that looks like this. Click on this link.
- Sign in to your Parchment account. If you forgot your password, no problem! Simply click the Forgot Password link to reset it. If you don’t have a Parchment account yet, create an account now. Once you are in Parchment change your email address to something besides your school email.
- Click ORDER
- Search for the destination that you want to send your final transcript to. When you find it, click
- Under When do you want this sent? Select Hold for Grades. This means the transcript won’t be sent until second semester grades are on it. Click Save & Continue. You will click Save & Continue again after reviewing your order.
- Give consent and click Save & Continue. On the next screen, you will enter *payment information and you’re done!
*(There is no charge for a transcript ordered before July 31st of the year that student graduates)
Class of 2019:
Request for High School Graduation Verification
These are accepted only by mail. There is a $10.00 fee. Please mail a check or money order made payable to T.L. Hanna High School to 2600 Highway 81 North, Anderson, SC 29621. We must have the student’s name when they attended T.L. Hanna, year of graduation, and date of birth. We also require a signed release (electronic signature is fine) allowing us to give you this information. If there is a fax number on the form, we will fax it back to you. Turn-around time is normally within 1 day from the time we receive it.