- Title I School Parent Compact
- Title I School Parent Compact (Spanish)
- Title I Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Title I Parent and Family Engagement Policy (Spanish)
- Title I Initiaves New Prospect
- Title I Initiaves New Prospect(Spanish)
- Title I Parents Right to Know Notification
- Title I Parents Right to Know Notification (Spanish)
Link to: District Title I Webpage
- Title I Parent Newsletter August 2022
- Title I Parent Newsletter August 2022 (Spanish)
- Title I Parent Newsletter September 2022
- Title I Parent Newsletter September 2022 (Spanish)
- Title I Parent Newsletter October 2022 (English & Spanish)
- Title I Parent Newsletter December 2022 (English)
- Title I Parent Newsletter December 2022 (Spanish)
- Title I Parent Newsletter January 2023 (English)
- Title I Parent Newsletter January 2023 (Spanish)
Welcome to New Prospect Elementary School!
New Prospect Elementary is a federally funded Title One School.
Title One, is the United States Federal Government's largest education assistance program for schools. The purpose of this program is to help students receive a high quality education and achieve the highest standards set by the state of South Carolina.
Title One funding benefits New Prospect by providing:
Intervention programs and support staff to assist students in need of additional behavioral and academic supports.
Research based materials to enhance instruction for at-risk students
Classroom materials and equipment to support ELA and Math instruction.
Language Literacy Intervention (LLI) classroom kits
Foundational Literacy Skills Materials
ETA Math Manipulatives
Gradient Assessment Review
One School, One Book Reading Materials
Supplies and materials for before and after school events that include parents, students, and educators
- Take Home Reading Program - RAISING RAM READERS - Materials and Parent Workshops
Professional Staff Development provided for educators
Supporting school wide improvement initiatives