Degrees and Certifications:
Fun Facts about Mrs. McGill
1. My name is Aimee McGill and I have been married to my wonderful husband Norman for 25 years. We have two sons, Austin and Connor.
2. I also have 3 special fur babies Gracie our dog and Oreo and Millie our mischievous cats.
3. I have worked in education for the past 25 years. I taught at Homeland Park for 7 years and have been at Centerville for the last 18 years. I have spent the last 22 years teaching Kindergarten.
4. I have lived in Anderson my entire life. As a child I attended Whitehall Elementary School, Lakeside Middle and I graduated from Westside High School. I graduated from Lander University with a B.S Degree in Elementary and Early Childhood Education and Clemson University with a Master’s degree in Elementary Education.
5. My favorite color is yellow.
6. My favorite thing to eat is mashed potatoes and I love to eat at Cracker Barrel.
7. My family loves BASEBALL! I love to watch my boys play baseball.
8. One of my favorite places to visit is the beach.
9. My family and I attend Covenant Baptist Church.
10. I love reading, surfing the Internet and taking Sunday afternoon naps.