Degrees and Certifications:
Fun Facts About Mrs. Allen
1. My name is Katrina Allen and I have been married to my wonderful husband Steve for 23 years. We have two beautiful daughters, Kylee and Sydnee.
2. I also have a precious Shih-Tzu fur baby named Skylee Grace.
3. I love working with young children. I worked at West Anderson for 8 years and I have been at Centerville for the past 19 years.
4. I was born in Anderson and have lived in many different places including Holland.
5. I really do not have a favorite color…I love them all!
6. My favorite thing to eat is Mexican and I love to eat at La Fogata.
7. I am a huge Florida State fan! Go Noles!
When I am not cheering on Florida State, I’m cheering on the Westside RAMS!
8. One of my favorite places to visit is Myrtle Beach with my family.
9. My family and I attend New Spring church.
10. When I’m not teaching with Mrs. McGill I enjoy shopping, going out to eat and spending time with family. I’m anxious and excited to meet all of our new friends! I can’t wait to see and meet each one of you!