Name: Miss Sarah RinkerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgClasses: Advanced Placement United States History, Advanced Placement American Government and Politics, Honors and CP United States History2016-2017 TL Hanna Rookie Teacher of the Year2018-2019 TL Hanna Teacher of the YearCredentials:Bachelors of Science in Secondary Education: Social Studies (Political Science) from Clemson University (GO TIGERS!), 2014M.Ed. in Educational Administration from the University of South Carolina, 2020 (Still a loyal Clemson graduate, though!)Gifted and Talented EndorsedAP US History CertifiedAP American Government and Politics CertifiedGoogle Level II Certified EducatorAVID CertifiedRiley Institute Teacher of Government Fellow
Class Schedule for 2020-2021:
Planning Honors US History
Honors US History AP American Government and Politics
CP US History
AP US History AP US History
CP US History Weekly Agendas
Honors US History Weekly Agendas
APUSH Weekly Agendas
Need a letter of recommendation for a scholarship of college application? Fill out this form so I have all of your information and then email me!AP Summer Reading Assignments2020-2021 APUSH students:
- Click here to access the 2020 summer reading assignment.
- This assignment is due on the first day of school in September (September 8).
- Join the class's Remind by texting @TLHAPUSH20 to 81010.
- You can send me questions through Remind as you work on your summer assignment.
AP US History Students:Click here to access the course syllabus.The Summer Reading Assignment that is posted above is due on the first day of school (September 8, 2020).The APUSH exam is Thursday, May 6th, 2021 at 8:00am at TL Hanna. See College Board's website for more information.All APUSH students will also take the US History End of Course Exam on Tuesday, June 8th at 12:30pm. This exam will be 20% of your year grade.Click here to access the South Carolina US History standards for the EOC test (begin on page 107)AP Government and Politics Students:Click here to access the course syllabus.All APGOPO students will take the AP Government and Politics exam on Monday, May 3rd, 2021 at 8:00am at TL Hanna High School. See College Board's website for more information.Tutorial Hours:I am available at Power Hour on Mondays and Thursdays from 3:50-4:50 in lab 517 and Tuesdays and Wednesday after school in my classroom (215). Please feel free to call me to set up an appointment if needed!Google Classroom:All assignments are posted daily to my Google Classroom pages. Please feel free to email me to request access to my Google Classroom pages if you do not have access yet.
- Click here to access the 2020 summer/fall assignment.
- This assignment is due on the first day of class in February (February 2).
- Join the class's Remind by texting @tlhAPGOPO to 81010.
- You can send me questions on the Remind if you have any.
- I will send out weekly current event articles to help you with you Current Events Journals.