Parents of students who will be entering grades K5-12, who have never attended a District Five school or who previously attended a District Five School but withdrew prior to the end of the last school year, will complete steps 1-2.
If you do not know what school your child is to attend, click here to access the district's online school locator.
STEP 1: Registration Gateway (Online Portal)
- You will go to Registration Gateway, the district's secure, online registration system, to create a username and password by clicking the Start button. It is recommended that you have an email address before starting the process, as it will be used if you forget your username or password.
STEP 2: Presentation of Required Documentation - IN PERSON
- You will go to your child's assigned school on Registration/Orientation/Open House and provide the school the necessary required documentation to complete your child's registration. The list is below:
- Legal Birth Certificate with Seal. A mother's copy or a hospital copy is not acceptable.
- SC Certification of Immunization. All immunizations must be recorded on a SC Certificate of Immunization. The Anderson County Health Department provides this service; call 864-260-5541 for an appointment or for more information.
- Proof of Residency - at least two acceptable documents. Acceptable documents include a utility bill (electric, gas, water, or telephone - landline).
- Instructional Fee. Methods of payment may include the following: a personal check, money order, cash, and debit/credit cards.
- Custody Papers. If applicable
- For Middle and High School (Grades 6-12). A copy of your child's unofficial transcript (ideal) or latest report card from their previous school.
Please do not use the New Student Registration link to register a returning student as you will be required to re-enter the information on our Returning Student Re-Enrollment website.