How We Do Things!
In this class, my rules are set up a little differently. It is a list of things that we do rather than what we DON'T do.
In This Class We...
- Try Our Best
- Respect Others
- Work As a Team
- Make Mistakes
- Try New Things
- Say Thank You
- Love to Learn
- Have Fun
- Pay Attention
- ARE FAMILY!
I hold my students to a very high standard, so I expect alot and give alot of responsibility.
- Students MUST turn in homework and signed papers. If things are not turned in, they will walk at recess/ complete the assignment during their recess time.
- Students are responsible for writing down their homework.
- Students MUST keep up with their belongings and school materials.
- Students need to be honest with me. Honesty will go a long way with me. Lying is one of my biggest pet peeves and it doesnt help anyone, so please dont do it!
- Students MUST charge their Chromebooks at home! When these tools aren't charged, they are useless! If they aren't charge for multiple days, I will take away the privilage of bringing them home.