7th Grade Science
About Mrs. Marchbanks:
This is my tenth year teaching middle school science. I graduated from Anderson University and then got my Masters through Clemson University. I am married and have three dogs that are my furry children. I love coffee, chocolate, going to the beach, exercising, and just being outdoors in general.
Welcome to 7th grade Science and the 2020-2021 school year. I am excited to work with all of my students and families this year. Below you will find some important information for this school year.
What will students be learning about this year in seventh grade science?
- Lab Safety
- Human Body Systems
- Colored pencils
- Glue sticks or clear scotch tape
- Small scissors
- Kleenex, glue sticks, and clear scotch tape. Thank you!
Major Assignments (Tests and Projects) = 60% Minor Assignments (Quizzes, Labs, Classwork) = 40%
1. Masks are required to be on properly at all times.
2. Students will focus on their learning.
3. Students will always do their very best work.
4. Students will raise their hand to speak and/or leave their seat.
5. Students will follow directions as soon as they are given.
6. Students will be prepared for class each day with their materials.
7. Students will not distract other students, the teacher, or the learning process in general.
8. Students will respect their teacher and classmates.
9. Students may not have cell phones out.
Consequences for not following expectations: Warning, after school detention, removal from the classroom with an office referral. Parent contact will be made for all consequences except for a warning.
Let's have a great school year! Please feel free to contact me at any time. Go RAMS!