Glenview News Broadcasting class provides students with the opportunity
to learn about broadcast journalism through the following:
· Learning about the concepts of Video Production (VP).
· Learning about the equipment used in (VP).
· Hands on, project oriented activities.
· Storyboarding, scripting, proofreading, filming, editing,
lighting, audio, and graphics (use of green screen).
· Creating Public Service Announcements (PSA)/Commercials
· Creating DVDs for school.
· Exploring ethical practices in broadcasting.