Name/Address Change Instructions

As an Anderson School District Five Employee, your contact information should be kept current with Offices of Human Resources, Payroll, and Benefits at all times.  If you hold a SC Teacher Certificate, you also need to keep your contact information current with the SC State Department of Education.
In an effort to assist you, please see the information below regarding steps you can take to ensure your name and address are current.
If you are changing your name only, OR name and address, log into Employee Self Service
  • You will need to upload a copy of your new SIGNED social security card.  The link to attach the document is in the bottom left corner of the ESS Demographics change page.

For instructions on changing your address with PEBA Insurance and Retirement, click here

If you are changing your name only, OR name and address,  submit:
  • a new W-4 (complete ONLY the bottom portion)
  • a new social security card (with your signature) showing the name to which you are changing (your name will ONLY be changed AFTER you submit your new "signed" social security card
  • Request for Change Action Form (Required ONLY for Teachers/Administrators holding a valid SC Teacher Certificate)
  • schedule an appointment with Paula Hodge (260-5000 ext. 10145) or Amanda Miller (260-5000 ext. 10103) in the Benefits Office so that you can make changes to your insurance and retirement. (Additional documentation will be required such as a copy of your marriage license, divorce decree, and/or other court document showing change of name.)
If you have any questions, please call or email:
  • Donna Vollrath Human Resources Office (864) 260-5000, ext. 10186
  • Lisa Applewhite Human Resources Office (864) 260-5000, ext. 10138 (Teacher certificate changes)
  • Tina Slatton Payroll Department (864) 260-5000, ext. 20153
  • Paula Hodge Benefits Office (864) 260-5000, ext. 10145