The mission of New Prospect Elementary School is to educate all students academically, while supporting them socially and emotionally as they grow into productive citizens and lifelong learners.
The purpose of New Prospect Elementary School is to educate students to be productive citizens academically and socially.
The vision of New Prospect Elementary School is to develop eager, well-engaged students as problem solvers and critical thinkers, both independently and collaboratively, so that they are positive contributors to society.
We are the high flying…JETS!
· We believe that all students deserve a safe, secure, and positive school environment, where learning is the first priority.
· We believe that responsibility comes with every right.
· We believe in celebrating diversity through teaching children to see the world through the eyes and minds of others.
· We believe parents, staff, and community members must work together to plan and implement experiences that allow all students to build a strong academic foundation.
· We believe in educating the whole child through activities that promote mental, physical, and social growth.