Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Quinn Pearson
5th Grade Teacher
My name is Mr. Pearson, but you can call me Mr. P. This is my tenth year teaching at Calhoun Academy of the Arts. I think this is the best school ever! I am happily married to my wife, Amber. We have a son and daughter named, Rhett and Ruby. They are truly blessings sent from above. We love to spend time together and go on all kinds of adventures. Some of my favorite hobbies include reading, hiking, fishing, and doing yard work. I also like to go for a jog every now and then. I am looking forward to teaching you about the awesome subjects of MATH and SCIENCE. I hope you are ready to begin another incredible school year. I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes from B.B. King, "The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you." If you need to contact me throughout the school year, feel free to do so through email or phone.
My Educational Background:
I grew up in Anderson School District One where I attended West Pelzer Elementary, Palmetto Middle School, and Palmetto High School. I then received my Elementary Education Degree from Anderson University. I am currently working on my Master of Ministry Degree at the Clamp Divinity School through Anderson University.
My Interesting Facts:
- I enjoy cutting grass on my riding lawnmower while listening to my jams.
- My wife and I have known each other since elementary school!
- My wife and I have been overseas to Guatemala twice. Those were some of the best moments of our lives!
- This summer, my family and I hiked and explored waterfalls.
- BOOK: The Bible
- MUSIC: Shane and Shane
- MOVIE: The Sandlot
- FOOD: Chick-fil-A
- SPORT: Baseball
- PLACE: Fluor Field watching the Greenville Drive