Kelley RiderContact information:
firstname.lastname@example.org(864) 260-5230 extension #80903Classes:English II CPEnglish II CP A/BCredentials:I am a proud Westside High School Alumni.I attended Anderson University for a degree in Secondary English Education.Now, I am working on a Master's degree through the University of South Carolina.Schedule:
1st Block 2nd Block 3rd Block 4th Block English II CP English II CPEnglish II - Year PlanningOffice Hours:I plan to stay at school everyday until 4:15. If help is needed outside of that time frame please make an appointment 24 hours in advance so that I can arrange for child care.Daily agendas, class files, homework assignments, and all other important information relating to my class can be found at this link:1st and 2nd block semester class - http://www.planbookedu.com/s/C5SGS3rd Block yearlong class - http://www.planbookedu.com/s/4CZAK
Classroom Rules:1. No cell phones or charging phones.
3. Do not ask to go anywhere in the first 15 minutes or the last 15 minutes of class.
4. Do not ask to leave the room during instruction.
5. Do not stand or walk around during instruction.
6. No profanity or hateful/discriminatory language!
7. All school rules must be followed.
8. Respect each other.
9. Be Responsible.
You are as responsible for your education as I am. In order for you to be successful in this class, you must take an active role in your education. What you get out of this class will be directly determined by what you put into it. Therefore, you are expected to do all assignments, participate in class, and bring materials and a positive attitude every day. If you are not able to do this, you may be removed from class and/or your parents may be called.
SUPPLY WISH LIST
We use a lot of supplies throughout the year to educate students! I buy many of my own supplies. If you are in a position to donate any of the following to the class, it would be greatly appreciated. Simply bring them to my room at any time J.
• Printer paper, chart paper, dry erase markers
• Kleenex, Lysol, sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizer
• Donated books for the classroom library, gently used magazines
• Pencils, pens, red pens, lined paper, and/or construction paper
• Band aids, tape, miscellaneous office supplies