Degrees and Certifications:
Fun Facts about Mrs. McGill
1. My name is Aimee McGill and I have been married to my wonderful husband, Norman, for 29 years. We have two sons, Austin and Connor.
2. I also have 3 special fur babies; Willow our dog, and Oreo and Millie our mischievous cats.
3. I have worked in education for the past 29 years and have spent the last 26 years teaching Kindergarten.
4. I have lived in Anderson my entire life. As a child, I attended Whitehall Elementary School, and Lakeside Middle and I graduated from Westside High School. I graduated from Lander University with a B.S Degree in Elementary and Early Childhood Education and Clemson University with a Master’s degree in Elementary Education.
5. My favorite color is yellow.
6. My family loves BASEBALL! I love to watch my boys play baseball.
7. One of my favorite places to visit is the beach.
8. My family and I attend Covenant Baptist Church.
10. I love reading, surfing the Internet and taking Sunday afternoon naps.