Dr. Sutton's Homepage
Dr. Kelly SuttonMy name is Dr. Kelly Sutton, and I team teach with Ms. Wallenzine and Mrs. Bridges. I teach math to all three classes in our team. Math is my passion, and I hope to make it my students' passion as well! This is my 18th year at Centerville and teaching 5th grade. I graduated from Clemson University, have a Master's Degree in Education and a Doctorate Degree in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment. I know we will have a fabulous school year!!
Dates to Remember:
January 15 – End of 9 weeks
January18 – No School – Teacher Work Day
January 21- No School – Holiday
January 24 – Report Cards Issued, Skate Night
January 29 – Awards Day, 1:00
February 5 – Pizza Buffett Night
February 8 – Something Fishy Field Trip, School Dance 6-7:30
February 12 – Peace Center/Tuckers Field Trip
February 18 - No School – Teacher Work Day
February 27 – Midterms Issued
February 28 – Skate Night
Ten Ways to Be a Good Student
- Come to school every day.
- Have your supplies ready.
- Have your materials organized.
- Pay attention in class.
- Complete assignments on time.
- Follow directions.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Participate in class activities.
- Follow all school and classroom rules.
- Always try to do your best.