Second Grade Families,
Orientation Night is on Thursday, August 15th. There are two sessions - 6:00 and 7:00. Please make plans to attend one of these sessions with your second grader. We will discuss important classroom information and expectations.
There will also be two general sessions in the gym. Some topics that will be covered include the new dismissal procedures and technology integration.
The first day of school is on Monday, August 19th. Please bring your school supplies on this day. See the supply list below.
We are so excited for a fun year of learning in second grade. Enjoy the rest of your summer. We will see you soon!
Concord 2nd Grade Teachers
Mrs. Chandler, Mrs. Cronic, Mrs. Hogan, Mrs. Senn, and Mrs. Thornton
SECOND GRADE SUPPLY LIST for 2019-2020
- 24 - #2 sharpened yellow pencils
- 1 pack colored pencils
- 1 box of 24 count crayons
- 1 pack of glue sticks (pack = 4 or more sticks)
- 1 pack of dry erase markers (pack = 2 or 4 markers)
- 1 pack of rectangular erasers (Pink Pearl)
- 6 marble wide-ruled composition notebooks (NO SPIRALS, please.)
- 1 – 3 ring binder with clear view pockets (size - 1 inch)
- 2 packs of wide-ruled notebook paper
- 1 pack of sticky notes
- 1 pair earbuds OR headphones