Second Grade Families,
We hope you are having a wonderful summer. Enjoy every moment because we will be back at Concord before you know it!
Please make plans to pick up your teacher assignments and pay fees on Friday, August 10th. Please bring 2 current proofs of residence and be prepared to pay a material fee ($15) AND technology fee ($20). You will also need to purchase a student assignment book ($5).
Orientation Night is on Thursday, August 16th. There are two sessions - 6:00 and 7:00. Please make plans to attend one of these sessions with your second grader. We will discuss important classroom information and expectations.
The first day of school is on Monday, August 20th. Please bring your school supplies on this day. See the supply list below.
We are so excited for a fun year of learning in second grade. Enjoy the rest of your summer. We will see you soon!
Concord 2nd Grade Teachers
Mrs. Chandler, Mrs. Cronic, Mrs. Hogan, and Mrs. Thornton
SECOND GRADE SUPPLY LIST for 2018-2019
- 24 - #2 sharpened yellow pencils
- 1 pack colored pencils
- 1 box of 24 count crayons
- 1 pack of glue sticks (pack = 4 or more sticks)
- 1 pack of dry erase markers (pack = 2 or 4 markers)
- 1 pack of rectangular erasers (Pink Pearl)
- 6 marble wide-ruled composition notebooks (NO SPIRALS, please.)
- 1 – 3 ring binder with clear view pockets (size - 1 inch)
- 2 packs of wide-ruled notebook paper
- 1 pack of sticky notes
- 1 pair earbuds OR headphones