The mission of T. L. Hanna High School is to assist students in becoming knowledgeable, ethical, globally minded individuals by providing a safe, positive environment, which incorporates the resources of family and community.
The International Baccalaureate Program aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
To this end the organization works with schools, governments, and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment.
These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
- All children can learn.
- Family involvement is critical in the development of the student.
- Each individual has worth.
- Learning is our business and knowledge and skills are our product.
- Students learn in different ways.
- Diversity is a strength in our society.
- With every right comes responsibility.
- Every student is entitled to a safe, secure and positive learning environment.
- Shared decision-making improves the educational process.
- Ethical values and positive self-image contribute to success.
- The quality of life is improved by increasing the educational levels of our students.
- The arts and extracurricular activities are an integral part of a child’s education.