Name: Sandra Ximena CamachoForeign Language Department HeadEmail: email@example.comClick on classes to see any syllabus:Credentials
- Anderson University, Master of Education, 2010, U.S.A
- South Carolina Teaching License 2004 – Highly Qualified, U.S.A
- Antonio Nariño University, Specialist in Computing for Teaching 2001, Colombia, South America
- University of Cauca, Bachelor in Foreign Languages: English-French 1998, Colombia, South America
For weekly agendas, click on the class with the active link.
- Gifted and Talented Endorsement. May 2017
- Spanish Culture and Language AP Trained, June 2016.
- South Carolina State Department of Education, Office of eLearning Instructing Virtual School Courses Part 1, November 2010, and Part 2 March 2011.
- California Association of International Baccalaureate Schools (CAWS), IB Diploma Teacher Training Workshop, June 2009
- Greenville Technical College, Interpretation Training for Health and Human Resources, Level I and II. May and September 2003
Spanish 3 Honors Agendas Spanish 4 CP and Honors Spanish 3 CP