Name: Sandra Ximena CamachoForeign Language Department HeadEmail: email@example.comClasses:
- Spanish 3 CP
- Spanish 3 Honors
- Spanish 4
- Anderson University, Master of Education, 2010, U.S.A
- South Carolina Teaching License 2004 – Highly Qualified, U.S.A
- Antonio Nariño University, Specialist in Computing for Teaching 2001, Colombia, South America
- University of Cauca, Bachelor in Foreign Languages: English-French 1998, Colombia, South America
ScheduleFirst Semester:1st, 2nd and 3rd Blocks: Spanish 3 Honors3rd Block: Spanish 4Second Semester:1st block: Spanish 3 Honors2nd Block: Spanish 3 Honors -Spanish 43rd block: Spanish 3 CP4th Block: Planning and Conference
- Gifted and Talented Endorsement. May 2017
- Spanish Culture and Language AP Trained, June 2016.
- South Carolina State Department of Education, Office of eLearning Instructing Virtual School Courses Part 1, November 2010, and Part 2 March 2011.
- California Association of International Baccalaureate Schools (CAWS), IB Diploma Teacher Training Workshop, June 2009
- Greenville Technical College, Interpretation Training for Health and Human Resources, Level I and II. May and September, 2003