Lee Ann PorterCredentials:*Special Services Department Leader*BS.Ed. in Special Education from VSU, Valdosta, GA*M.Ed. in Learning Disabilities from Clemson University*AVID trained*M.Ed. in Administration and Supervision from A.U.
About my class:I am excited about this year in Inclusion and SOAR. With meaningful study skills, strategies, organization and dedication all of our students can become soaring Eagles! The 8th grade SOAR class will focus on the following:
- Reading 8 Inclusion with Lee and Lister
- Writing 8 Inclusion with Jones
- Math 8 Inclusion with Watt
- 8th Grade SOAR
- Re-teaching and review of concepts learned in 8th grade core classes
- Assistance with organization and time-management
- Facilitation of student accommodations in general education classes
- Helpful strategies to help students perform at grade level
Period Time Activity Breakfast 7:55-8:10 Homeroom 8:10-8:15 1st Period 8:19-9:10 SOAR 2nd Period 9:14-10:05 Writing 8 with Jones 3rd Period 10:09-11:00 Math 8 with Watt Lunch 11:15-11:45 4th Period 11:49-12:40 Reading 8 with Lister 5th Period 12:44-1:35 Planning 6th Period 1:39-2:30 Reading 8 with Lee 7th Period 2:34-3:25 Math 8 with Watt
There are no upcoming events to display.