Name: Butch TarbuttonEmail: email@example.comClasses: 6, 7, & 8 BandSpring Concert Information
The 6th, 7th, and 8th grade bands will present their Spring Concert on Thursday, May 3 at 6:30 pm. Live performance is an essential part of developing as a musician and the purpose for being a member of a performing arts group. The concert is a graded event that constitutes 40% of your student’s grade for the 4th nine weeks. Here are a few points of information about the concert:
- Students should arrive at the school no later than 6:00 pm to prepare for the concert
- Students are to wear black pants/skirt and a white collared shirt or blouse
- Admission to the concert is free
- The concert will conclude around 7:15 pm. Students should be picked up no later than 7:25 pm if you are unable to attend the concert for any reason.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the concert feel free to contact via phone at 716-3890 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students are expected to remain at the entire concert. Any student leaving before the completion of the concert will be considered absent from the event. The purpose of having students stay is to teach the concept of concert etiquette, and for the younger students to see the progression of fellow musicians within the school community.
The students have worked hard and are looking forward to playing for a large audience. Parents/Guardians are encouraged to invite all family, friends, and neighbors to the concert as there is no concert without an audience. I would like to thank you in advance for your understanding, cooperation, and preparation with regards to this event.Credentials:Bachelors of Arts, Instrumental Music Education- University of South Carolina, ColumbiaMasters of Arts, Conducting- American Band College-Southern Oregon University- Ashland, OregonMasters of Administration and Supervision-Anderson University-Anderson, South Carolina