Bachelors of Science in Early Childhood and Elementary Education
Anderson University Graduate 2006
Masters of Education
Anderson University Graduate 2010
National Board Certified in Literacy: Reading-Language Arts/Early and Middle Childhood
Welcome to Room 24! Here you will find important information about what is going on in your child's class. Please check Class Dojo for weekly updates.
Things to Remember
- School begins promptly at 7:45....if you child would like breakfast, please make sure that they are here no later than 7:20.
- Homework sheets will be in your child's homework folder each day. Here you will find your child's homework for the day as well as their behavior for the day. Please initial daily.
- Friday Folders are due back to school cleaned out and signed on Monday mornings. Failing to do so will result in a negative.
- Please continue to practice addition and subtraction facts with your child. Flash cards are a great way to practice.
- Don't forget to send in Box Tops for Education.