Hello 6th grade!! My name is LeAnn Coleman and I am so excited to be your science teacher this year. Science is an exciting subject and allows us to explore this beautiful world we live in. I am married to my best friend, Randy Coleman, and together we have 3 kids—Anderson (4 years old), Lora (almost 2!), and Winston (almost 1). We are also in the beginning stages of opening our home through adoption. These precious babes of mine keep me on my toes and a busy, busy mama!
In 2011 I graduated with an undergraduate degree in Biology from Anderson University (Go Trojans!) and completed my Masters degree at Southern Wesleyan University. When I’m not busy at school (or being a student myself), I love being with my family. We have a lot fun together!
Gear up for a great year, jackets! This is going to be fun.
- Homeroom 7:55 - 8:10
- 1st Period 8:10 - 8:55 6th Grade Science
- 2nd Period 8:58 - 9:43 6th Grade Science
- Announcements/ILT 9:43 - 10:05
- 3rd Period 10:09 - 10:55 6th Grade Science
- 4th Period 10:55 - 11:42 6th Grade Science
- Lunch 11:42 - 12:12
- 5th Period 12:16 - 1:02 6th Grade Science
- 6th Period 1:02 - 1:49 6th Grade GT/ Fast Track Science
- 7th & 8th Periods 1:53 - 3:26 Related Arts
My lesson plans for 6th grade Science are updated here. All class materials can be found in Google Classroom.
My lesson plans for GT Fast Track Science are updated here. All class materials can be found in Google Classroom.