IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19!
- Available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (864-559-8703), or virtual appointment Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 12:00pm. If you don't want to email or call, please fill out this Google Form. Please remember all schools and offices are closed April 2nd-12th.
**If you or someone you know is in crisis, or if you have any concern for the safety of yourself or someone else, CALL 9-1-1 immediately. Police officers are trained to conduct wellness visits and have the resources to connect individuals in need with appropriate services.**
Mental Health Resources:
- Anderson County Mental Health (available 24/7) - www.aopmentalhealth.org 864-260-2220
Department of Social Services (DSS): Anderson County - https://dss.sc.gov/contact/upstate-region/anderson/ 864-260-4100 press 3 After Hours Reporting: 864-224-6576
24-Hour Rape Crisis Hotline - http://foothillsalliance.org/ 1-864-231-7273 or 1-800-585-8952
National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) hotline - https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/help-support/contact-helpline 1 800 931-2237
National Suicide Prevention Hotline - https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ 1 800 273-8255
COVID-19 & Coping Skills Resources:
- LOTS OF INFO! Helping Kids Who Are Worried About Coronavirus
- Kid Friendly Info on COVID-19 & Worries
- Parent Resource
- Brain Pop - COVID-19
- PBS Tips
- Resources for Families
- Discussing COVID-19 with Students
- Muscle Relaxation
Please check out my website! Throughout the year I will update it with a lot of great information for parents and updates on what your child is learning!