General C.F. Reames Class Guidelines
*BELL TO BELL, ACTIVELY AND MEANINGFULLY ENGAGED STUDENTS
• Attendance will be taken at the start of each period and recorded.
• All students will have daily planned activities to work on as soon as they walk in the door while hall monitoring and attendance is being completed.
• Daily lesson plans should be plainly identified and be placed in a visible location.
• Students should all be involved in learning from bell to bell.
• Only one student at a time should be allowed to go to the restroom. These students must go to the restroom assigned to your class location. Students must have a restroom pass.
• Any students in the hall must have passes.
• Computer class students should not be in “games” unless the games are related to instruction.
• In general food and drink should not be allowed in any classrooms.
• The gymnasium is not to be used by Charter and PLC classes. Bridge Acadamy classes may use the gymnasium for instructional purposes.
• Students should remain seated until the final bell.