7th Grade Science
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Anderson University
Master of Arts in Teaching (Middle School Science) from Clemson University
Masters Plus 30
Gifted and Talented Endorsement
Read to Succeed Endorsement
Welcome to 7th grade Science! I am excited to work with all of my students and families this year. This is my eleventh year teaching middle school science. I am looking forward to a great school year!
What will students be learning about this year in seventh grade science?
- Lab Safety
- Human Body Systems
- Colored pencils
- Glue sticks or clear scotch tape
- Small scissors
Major Assignments (Tests and Projects) = 60% Minor Assignments (Quizzes, Labs, Classwork) = 40%
1. Masks are required to be on properly at all times.
2. Students will focus on their learning.
3. Students will always do their very best work.
4. Students will raise their hand to speak and/or leave their seat.
5. Students will follow directions as soon as they are given.
6. Students will be prepared for class each day with their materials.
7. Students will not distract other students, the teacher, or the learning process in general.
8. Students will respect their teacher and classmates.
9. Students may not have cell phones out.
Consequences for not following expectations: Warning, after school detention, removal from the classroom with an office referral. Parent contact will be made for all consequences except for a warning.
Let's have a great school year! Please feel free to contact me at any time. Go RAMS!