Anderson Institute of Technology
- Anderson Institute of Technology
Dear Parents/Guardians and Students of Anderson Institute of Technology and Anderson School Districts 3, 4, and 5,
On behalf of the Anderson Institute of Technology’s (AIT) faculty, staff, and administrators, I would like to apologize, due to COVID-19 we were unable to host Visitation Night and provide you a tour of the newly constructed Anderson Institute of Technology. Our goal is to share with you the tremendous program opportunities provided to students at AIT. Students have access to programs that create work-ready skills as certified welders, auto technicians, filmmakers, cyber security technicians, and many other career areas. There are targeted programs for practically every career interest!
Please accept this personal invitation for you to experience a virtual opportunity to tour AIT and view the exciting programs available to high school students in Anderson School Districts 3, 4, and 5. I encourage all parents and guardians to review the program offerings with your student and determine a career path that matches your student’s career interest.
Additionally, if your student would like to attend AIT in the 2020 – 21 school year, you will find steps to take now listed below.
Thank you for supporting the Anderson Institute of Technology and encouraging your student to pursue his or her career passion. At AIT, we provide a state-of-the-art facility and culture to fuel that passion!
It’s not too early to explore the Career Pathway options available with your child!
STEPS TO FUEL YOUR CAREER PASSION:
- Connect to the Anderson Institute of Technology! Select the link below and explore the many Career Pathways available at the AIT;
- Choose up to two Career Pathways of interest;
- Students, share your choices with your parents;
- Contact your school counselor to request that your Pathway be included in your Individual Graduation Plan (IGP);
- Prepare for an exciting journey! Select the first course identified in the Career Pathway and request that the course be included in your class schedule for fall enrollment;
- YOU ARE NOW READY to begin – choose your career pathway and the key to your future!