We hope everyone enjoys their Summer! Here is a list of activities you may find interesting to keep the kids busy during Summer break!
1) Read, Read, Read!
2) Visit your local library, get library cards and check out activities the library has during the Summer for kids.
3) Go outside and enjoy the outdoors
4) Stage an A to Z scavenger hunt, where you have to find something that starts with every letter.
5) Visit the local farmers market
6) Write and illustrate your own book and have it published into an actual hardcover book using IlluStory.
7) Have a picnic at your local park!
8) Have a water balloon fight (with your parents permission)
9) Visit a Museum
10) Visit your local Fire Station!
11) Create art with your friends and make an Art Gallery
12) Pick a new hobby
13) Go to the movies (see link below for coupon)
14) Learn something new
15) Don't forget the things you've learned during the school year!
16) Visit educational websites under Resources on the home page for a list!
I have included several links about things to do during the Summer and even some coupons sites for activities. Please be safe and enjoy your Summer. I hope you enjoy these links:
($1 movie days)